Sure, here are three easy and quick chicken dishes that you can whip up in no time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil.
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and dried oregano.
- Place the chicken in the skillet and cook for about 5-6 minutes on each side until fully cooked and no longer pink in the center.
- In the last minute of cooking, add minced garlic to the skillet and sauté until fragrant.
- Remove the skillet from heat, drizzle with lemon juice, and sprinkle lemon zest over the chicken.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with your favorite sides.
These quick and easy chicken dishes are perfect for busy days when you need a flavorful and satisfying meal without spending too much time in the kitchen. Enjoy the deliciousness!