DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Notice
FamilyTastes is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA Notice page outlines our procedures for handling copyright infringement claims. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or distributed on FamilyTastes without authorization, please follow the instructions below to submit a DMCA takedown notice.
Submitting a DMCA Takedown Notice:
To file a DMCA takedown notice, the copyright owner or an authorized agent must provide a written communication that includes the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work: Provide a detailed description of the copyrighted work, such as the title, author, and any relevant registration or publication details.
- Identification of the infringing material: Clearly specify the location (URL) of the infringing content on FamilyTastes.
- Contact information: Include your full name, physical address, email address, and telephone number.
- Statement of good faith belief: State that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement under penalty of perjury: Declare, under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or an authorized agent acting on their behalf.
- Electronic or physical signature: Sign the notice with either an electronic signature or a physical signature if sent by mail.
Please send your DMCA takedown notice to our designated DMCA agent:
[Your Name] [Your Address] [City, State, ZIP Code] [Your Email Address] [Your Phone Number]
If you believe that the content you posted on FamilyTastes was removed in error or due to a misidentification of the material as infringing, you have the right to file a counter-notice. Your counter-notice must include:
- Your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- Identification of the content: Clearly specify the location (URL) of the removed content before it was taken down.
- Statement under penalty of perjury: Declare, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification.
- Consent to jurisdiction: Consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located (if in the United States), or consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the Southern District of New York (if outside the United States).
- Electronic or physical signature: Sign the counter-notice with either an electronic signature or a physical signature if sent by mail.
Please send your DMCA counter-notice to our designated DMCA agent at the email or physical address provided above.
FamilyTastes reserves the right to remove any infringing content and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers. Filing a false or misleading DMCA notice or counter-notice may result in legal consequences.
If you have any questions or need further information about our DMCA Notice procedures, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us protect the intellectual property rights of creators and contributors.
The FamilyTastes Team